Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The beginning...

I've finally decided to start a blog for a couple of reasons. Firstly I want to be able to look back at this in a couple of years and remember things my family and I have done and experienced :) Secondly, to keep family and friends up to date with what we're up to. With two kids and a household to run, it often takes me weeks to reply to emails..but this way, if you're really interested in what we're up to, you can check the site out! Thirdly, its an outlet for me to express myself..we all need something or somewhere to express one's ideas, feelings or just to have a rant... this will probably be one of many outlets for me;)

Now the hard part starts... where do i begin. As a young girl, for one of my birthdays,my older sister bought me a diary and I used to write in it almost everyday. I have found that i express myself much better through written word than actually expressing myself verbally (something my husband works really hard on changing..lol).I guess this is another reason why having a blog will be great fun for me.

I am a wife, mom and friend.I have two beautiful boys, Keon Orion, born 4th October 2006 and Shayan Milan born 28 October 2009. I’ve been a stay at home mom for 3yrs now and although it’s challenging at times, I try to treasure as many moments possible because I know I won’t get these years back ever! Before I know it, I’ll have two grown boys living their own lives!!! So what will this blog be about.. well nothing in particular, just a mixture of great adventures,trials and tribulations, and beautiful moments I never want to forget.


Now that I have that little intro out the way, let me welcome you to my blog and hope you enjoy reading it!!

Till the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment